I tagged myself from Hope's blog when I had the flu and almost forgot about it entirely.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. This last one might not happen since I don't think I know five bloggers - so tag yourselves. I'm changing the rules.
1)What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
I was 14, so I was doing some school and spending vast amounts of time outside playing and taking care of animals. It was a good life.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
I need to phone my old music teacher and ask about a mini-disc recorder, so that I can record some stuff for my mom who is making a radio documentary for Outfront.
I have to remember to email rehearsal reports before rehearsal this evening for L.'s final project.
Other than that, my day is my own.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Tostitos with hot, hot salsa; Stoned Wheat Thins with either pickles (Vlasic, the pickles that sound so great) or dark chocolate; chocolate in any form. Sometimes fruit.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would pay all of my friends student loans, and my own, and create a few really great scholarships for this place, and then I think I'd invest in a really good and practical hybrid car. I'd also build wells for every village in Africa that I could find. And, lets face it, I'd go clothes shopping. And I'd build or buy myself a house somewhere, but first I'd have to figure out where I want to live.
5) Three of my bad habits:
Living in the future or the past instead of the present; letting fear be my guide; swearing. I think I swear a little too much.
6) 5 places I have lived:
The Bailey House, where we had a lovely classic barn where the chickens would lay eggs in the floor of the loft and my brothers and I saw a green orb that was watching us with friendly curiosity; The Laverick House, where every spring our animals would double, triple, quadruple in number and we'd go on quiet hunts to find hidden nests of kittens and chicks; The Star House, where I had a room with a tiny window that was too high to jump out of anyway and I learned that I need more than one way out of my bedroom or I feel trapped; The Dahlen House, where I had many, many late night hallway talks with my best friends; This house, where I am happy.
7) 5 jobs I have had:
I've been a librarian, a hostess at a restaurant, a janitor at a welding shop (which was the worst job I've ever had for multiple reasons), a supervisor at A&W, and in a month I'll be working at a coal mine. Should be fun!
8) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
My love, S.; my friends, R. and L. and T.; my roommate J. And myself, but that makes six.