Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Simulated Cleaning

I should be cleaning the house.

I really don't feel like it.

So instead I've avoided. I've gone outside, spent too much time online, and chatted with my dad in multiple emails. He's going to a workshop where they practice on a simulated patient (he's a nurse) that they can kill and revive. I've also planned to make a pizza.

Which means cleaning the kitchen.

Yesterday I played Rock Band...it's a fun game. Too bad I don't know more of the songs.

If only I could play a simulated house cleaning game that made cleaning fun...

1 comment:

Duckie said...

I wish life was like this video game: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=35876

Katamari Damacy. You have this little sticky ball, and you run things over and it picks them up, and the ball gets bigger and bigger the more you pick up.. fun way to clean the house I think. Heh heh..