Monday, May 07, 2012

Bring on the Wonder

So it appears that I forgot to post last week.  Whoops.

I am forgetting things this week, so at least it fits in with the theme of my life.

It's been very busy at work - we're in orientation and training, leading up to the grand summer opening.  Tourist season is upon us, folks.  Let the tourons begin massing.  Tourons is a real word, invented by someone who obviously worked in tourism.  Tourist + Moron = Touron.  I (at least partially) jest.  They aren't all morons.

(Which I just hilariously misspelt as Mormons.)

Yeah.  I crack myself most consistently up.

I've been watching a lot of Bones and wishing I was an anthropologist.  My two most recent television addictions involve anthropologists - Lie To Me and Bones.  I think I'd do better as a Lie To Me kind of person rather than a Bones kind of person.  Dead bodies do ick me out a bit.  Live bodies intrigue me.

But I'm not an anthropologist.  At least not right now.  So I watch Bones instead.

The last episode I watched had a lovely song at the end.  It made me cry and then I bought it - actually bought it off of iTunes, people, this is a big deal - and listened to it multiple times on repeat.  I am turning into my mother.

Here's the song.  I can't find an official video, so this is what you get.  There is one of her playing the song accoustically in a shed, which is neat, but I like the non-accoustic version better.

That's where I'm at right now.  Another short post, but it's better than not posting at all.

No comments: